A 1.5-hr on-site consultation is the first step in our 5-step project management process. It is a great tool in the effective launch of any design project. We use it to navigate through municipal by-laws, construction budgets, timelines, and design ideas to sort out the first steps.
The fee for this service is $365 + HST (travel fees may apply if more than 10km from office location).
Please contact us to book your consultation.
Post Architecture offers full architectural services and will hold the client’s hand through the entire process. A typical renovation or new construction process is broken down into the following phases:
1. Schematic design: exploring the various options for additions and renovations through drawings based on accurate site measurements. Options would indicate proposed furniture layout and varying degrees of intervention and a construction estimate. (Click here to view a sample of schematic design drawings)
2. Design development: exterior elevations are developed on selected scheme (Phase 1 above) and zoning and site statistics calculated. Committee of Adjustment approvals may be required before proceeding to Phase 3. (Click here to view a sample of design development drawings)
3. Permit application drawings: Building Code analysis and drawings are coordinated to include structural and other disciplines as required for a permit application. (Click here to view a sample of permit application drawings)
4. Interiors and millwork drawings: detailed interior elevations and custom millwork drawings are completed, including electrical plans and materials.(Click here to view a sample of interiors and millwork drawings)
5. Construction review: regular site meetings throughout the construction process to address site conditions, and conformity with the design documents.