A 1.5-hr on-site consultation is the first step in our 5-step project management process. It is a great tool in the effective launch of any design project. Use it to navigate through municipal by-laws, construction budgets, timelines, and design ideas to sort out the first steps.
The fee for this service is $325 + HST (travel fees may apply if more than 10km from office location).
Please contact us to book your consultation now!
Recommended for a client who is ready to begin a construction or renovation project.
Post Architecture offers full architectural services and will hold the client’s hand through the entire process. A typical renovation process is broken down into the following phases:
1. Schematic design: exploring the various options for additions and renovations through drawings based on accurate site measurements. Options would indicate proposed furniture layout and varying degrees of intervention and a construction estimate. (Click here to view a sample of schematic design drawings)
2. Design development : exterior elevations are developed on selected scheme (Phase 1 above) and zoning and site statistics calculated. Committee of Adjustment approvals may be required before proceeding to Phase 3. (Click here to view a sample of design development drawings)
3. Permit application drawings: Building Code analysis and drawings are coordinated to include structural and other disciplines as required for a permit application. (Click here to view a sample of permit application drawings)
4. Interiors and millwork drawings: detailed interior elevations and custom millwork drawings are completed, including electrical plans and materials.(Click here to view a sample of interiors and millwork drawings)
5. Construction review: regular site meetings throughout the construction process to address site conditions, and conformity with the design documents.